Feast your eyes on some of the area’s most Instagram-worthy sunsets over Little Narragansett Bay from the comfort of this impressive 1,900-square-foot suite. The Ninigret Suite, aptly named after a respected Native American chief hailing from Watch Hill, commands attention with gorgeous high ceilings, an open concept kitchen and living area and luxury perks at every turn.
Tranquil hues complement the distinctly clean, contemporary design sprinkled with Watch Hill history throughout.
Cook a meal (or let one of the Ocean House chefs do the work) in the fully-equipped eat-in kitchen. Enjoy the added bonus of the additional half-bath, two private entrances and in-suite washer and dryer.
Retire to the master bedroom with king-size bed and full bath with granite counter tops. A guest room with two twin beds and another full bath is perfect for tucking in the little ones before savoring a chilled cocktail on the covered terrace looking directly out onto the Bay.
Click here to view floor plan.
- Bay View
- Historic Building
- Not Elevator Accessible
Check-in is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
We try our best to accommodate requests for early check-in and late check-out but no guarantees can be made.
- In-room dining options
- In-suite spa services
- Stock up! Grocery provisions available upon request
- Hassel-free local restaurant take-out delivery service
- Apple TV, SONOS Sound Bar, iPad Minis for personal use in each suite
- Powerful in-room iPads for dining and special requests
- Blu-Ray DVD players available upon request
- On-site resort activities on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Free rides to and from Ocean House in the electric GEM car
- Morning: complimentary daily continental breakfast
- Noon: a spread of sweet treats for a midday boost
- Night: sip and savor a selection of complimentary local wine and beer
Size: 1,900 square feet