For your safety
Watch Hill Inn is now closed for the winter. We look forward to seeing you next season!
We want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our guests and associates remains our highest priority. We believe in responsible and safe travel while staying vigilant and following the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of Rhode Island.
We understand you need to have a great deal of trust in your choices away from home and our goal is to provide an outstanding experience and Five-Star service combined with all proper safety standards so you can have an enjoyable visit.
We kindly ask that you review and adhere to safety guidelines while on property:
- Based on current State guidelines, guests that are not vaccinated are mandated to wear a mask indoors, and in populated places or during activities where you’re in close contact with others.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been strategically placed throughout the hotel for your convenience. We also ask that guests, like our employees, wash their hands regularly with soap and water.
- Please refrain from giving handshakes when greeting staff or other guests.
- As an added safety measure, our staff will wear masks indoors. Some of our staff will also elect to wear masks outdoors.
- Please make advance reservations for all onsite dining and activities, so that we can ensure our seating layout meets appropriate social distancing guidelines. You can find availability for many of our outlets on OpenTable.com or our guest services team will be happy to assist you.
We will post the latest information here as needed to keep you updated.
We look forward to welcoming you.
President & Managing Director