Nestled at the peak of the historic Watch Hill Inn building, the Eagle’s Nest is a spacious, yet cozy, choice for guests looking for a fully-outfitted room with a top-notch view. The 1,600-square-foot space features uniquely pitched ceilings and expansive dormers that reveal fabulous views of Narragansett Bay and downtown Watch Hill village. Undeniably inviting window seats located throughout the main living space provide a quiet place to curl up after a day at the beach.
The suite’s master bedroom hosts a king-size bed and luxuriously appointed bathroom, while a trundle bed located in a second bedroom serves as a perfect space for additional guests or children.
A second bathroom, en suite washer and dryer and fully furnished kitchen, equipped with refrigerator, stove and cooking utensils, makes extending your stay an extra day a bit too tempting.
Click here to view floor plan.
- Bay View
- No Fireplace
- Historic Building
- Not Elevator Accessible
Check-in is 4:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 p.m. We try our best to accommodate requests for early check-in and late check-out but no guarantees can be made.
- In-room dining options
- In-suite spa services
- Stock up! Grocery provisions available upon request
- Hassel-free local restaurant take-out delivery service
- Apple TV, SONOS Sound Bar, iPad Minis for personal use in each suite
- Powerful in-room iPads for dining and special requests
- Blu-Ray DVD players available upon request
- On-site resort activities on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Free rides to and from Ocean House in the electric GEM car
- Morning: complimentary daily continental breakfast
- Noon: a spread of sweet treats for a midday boost
- Night: sip and savor a selection of complimentary local wine and beer
Size: 1,615 square feet